Russian troops continue to conduct a special military operation. Donetsk was shelled, to which the head of the DPR Denis Pushilin reacted with the words that Kyiv had crossed all borders. Pushilin also asked for additional allied assistance from Russia.
Experts from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute said that the risk of using nuclear weapons has peaked since the Cold War.
According to Politico, the European Commission will recommend that Ukraine be granted EU candidate status.
Follow the events of Tuesday, June 14th. Read the previous broadcast here.
PHOTO: VIDEO FRAME OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
12:47The Federation Council of the Russian Federation answered the question of whether there will be an additional conscription due to a special operation.
12:28 Volodymyr Zelensky set the task for the Ukrainian embassies to get as much heavy equipment as possible weapons.
11:53 Highlights from the briefing of the Russian Ministry of Defense on Tuesday morning:
– Russian Armed Forces destroyed by Kalibr missiles an arsenal with artillery weapons and ammunition in the Chernihiv region;
– Russian air defense systems shot down a MiG-29 aircraft and a Mi-24 helicopter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
– The RF Armed Forces destroyed three platoons of Grad MLRS with high-precision air-launched weapons Ukraine in the DPR and LPR, as well as two ammunition depots in the LPR;
– Aviation of the Russian Federation destroyed more than 350 Ukrainian military and six MLRS "Grad";
– Rocketeers and artillerymen destroyed more than 280 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 18 command posts, as well as a fuel depot in the Konstantinovka area of the DPR.
11:38 The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation spoke about the shooting in the back of 32 Ukrainian soldiers near Novomikhailovka in the DPR by soldiers of the Ukrainian detachment.
11:00 Deputy of the City Council of the City Hall Rostislav Antonov from Novosibirsk was appointed advisor to the head of the DPR on humanitarian issues.
10:54 Romanian Foreign Minister Aurescu called to increase the NATO contingent in the country
10:53 An air defense system went off in the sky over Donetsk
10:47 The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the strikes of Su-25 attack aircraft on Ukrainian targets
10:21 According to Bogomaz, the governor of the Bryansk region, the village of Zaimishche, Klintsy urban district, was shelled. Four injured.
9:31 According to Reuters, calls by Italy and Hungary for a speedy settlement in Ukraine could lead to an easing of sanctions against Russia.
9:18 More than 80 Azov fighters transferred from the Luhansk pre-trial detention center to Sukhodolsk
9:07 Press Secretary Peskov said that Russia is in a “difficult situation”, adding that this pushes it to search new ways of interaction with friendly countries.
9:04 There was an explosion in Klintsy, Bryansk Region. The footage was published by eyewitnesses.