According to the Ministry of Defense, Russian troops destroyed 311 tanks and other armored vehicles of the Ukrainian army, as well as 42 aircraft and helicopters
Operative tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit six columns of armored vehicles of the Ukrainian armed forces, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported .
According to the data of the Russian military department, since the beginning of the special operation, the Russian armed forces have hit 1,146 objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine.
- LPR forces advanced 3 km in a day.
- The DPR forces advanced 16 km in a day, occupied the village of Zamozhnoye.
- Among the destroyed military infrastructure facilities: 31 command posts and communications centers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 81 S-300 anti-aircraft missile systems, « “Buk M-1” and Osa, as well as 75 radar stations.
- 311 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles, 42 aircraft and helicopters (including on the ground), 51 multiple rocket launchers, 147 field artillery pieces were destroyed and mortars, 263 units of special military vehicles.
- 42 aircraft and helicopters were destroyed (including on the ground).
- 110 Ukrainian servicemen surrendered.
At the request of Roskomnadzor, RBC provides data on the details of the military operation in Ukraine based on information from Russian official sources.
Russia launched a military operation in Ukraine on the night of February 24th. Putin said that Moscow intends to carry out “demilitarization and denazification” neighboring state. Kyiv, in response, severed diplomatic relations with Russia, martial law was introduced in the country and general mobilization was announced.